Our commitment to your family’s oral health is our team’s #1 priority. And we always take the time to fully explain all recommended services.
Congratulations on taking the first steps to learning more about oral health as studies have shown that proper maintenance of your oral health is a strong indicator of a healthy heart and overall health.
We look forward to answering any questions that you may have. Please do not hesitate to call us at 905.476.2522 or send us a question to Info@YorkwoodVillageDental.com.
Five Steps To Good Oral Health
Put a smile in your body. Follow these simple steps to good oral health and watch your overall health improve, too:
- Brush twice and floss once every day
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Check your mouth regularly for signs of gum disease and oral cancer
- Don’t smoke
- Visit your dentist regularly
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Choose The Right Toothbrush
- What Is The Proper Brushing Technique
- What Is The Proper Flossing Technique
- What Foods Help Keep Teeth & Gums Stay Strong
- Tips On Healthy Snacking
- How Should I Care For My Children’s Teeth (The First Dental Visit)
- Dental Care For Seniors
- What Are My Options For Replacing Lost Teeth
- The 3 Most Common Ways To Whiten Your Teeth
- What Medical Conditions Affect Oral Health
- How Can Custom Sport Mouthguards Protect Teeth & Prevent Concussions